Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day Two

He made it to Orange Beach. "Sore and tired" is all he had to say. I didn't even get any pictures from him.  Today was the longest day... Tomorrow will be much better! 

Ryan and I leave after school tomorrow to meet up with him in Carabelle. We are ready to be on the coast! 


Editing this post because I just received this awesome text from Scott. 

"Riding across mobile bay is like doing squats nonstop for an hour while a madman hits you on the butt with a plastic bat."

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a super long day. Glad it's over and praying tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very descriptive. Ride um cowboy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Miller time🍻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure I would take that over any day at my job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure I would take that over any day at my job.

    ReplyDelete